The General track provides robust clinical training to prepare graduates for careers in primary care, hospital or subspecialty pediatrics.
- Ideal for residents who plan to pursue subspecialty training, a hospitalist career, or who are uncertain of what area of pediatrics they want to pursue.
- No application necessary (default track for residents who do not choose primary care or critical care track)
- Central feature is a robust and broad clinical training that will provide a foundation for a future career in general or subspecialty pediatrics.
- Opportunities to participate in advance elective experiences, such as acting fellow experiences.
- Residents may participate in any pathway.