Hospital Medicine Track
The Hospital Medicine Track is designed for residents who are interested in exploring or preparing for careers in pediatric hospital medicine.
Key features and highlights include:
- Goal is to create advanced experiences to assist residents in exploring and/or preparing for fellowship training or a career in hospital medicine.
- Residents select from a menu of selective and elective experiences to build skills and clinical knowledge related to pediatric hospital medicine.
- Opportunities for advanced experiences such as an acting fellow experience
- Opportunities to take on a leadership role in a mentored quality improvement project related to inpatient pediatric medicine
- Opportunities to complete a mentored research project related to hospital medicine