Josh Cisco, MD
2019 - Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Champion Training, University of California
Fellowship, 2009 - Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care, Stanford University
Fellowship, 2008 - Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Stanford University
Residency, 2004 - Pediatrics, University of North Carolina Hospitals
MD, 2001 - School of Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- 2022 Society of Critical Care Medicine Clinical Practice Guidelines on Prevention and Management of Pain, Agitation, Neuromuscular Blockade, and Delirium in Critically Ill Pediatric Patients With Consideration of the ICU Environment and Early Mobility.
- Bleeding and Thrombosis With Pediatric Extracorporeal Life Support: A Roadmap for Management, Research, and the Future From the Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Society: Part 1.
- Bleeding and Thrombosis With Pediatric Extracorporeal Life Support: A Roadmap for Management, Research, and the Future From the Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Society: Part 2.
- Interprofessional Team's Perception of Care Delivery After Implementation of a Pediatric Pain and Sedation Protocol.
- Sedative and analgesic use on night and day shifts in a pediatric cardiovascular intensive care unit.
- Survival after extreme left atrial hypertension and pulmonary hemorrhage in an infant supported with extracorporeal membrane oxygenation for refractory atrial flutter.
- A physical map, including a BAC/PAC clone contig, of the Williams-Beuren syndrome--deletion region at 7q11.23.
- Identification of the WBSCR9 gene, encoding a novel transcriptional regulator, in the Williams-Beuren syndrome deletion at 7q11.23.