Elizabeth Black, MD
MS, 2021 - Clinical Research, University of California, San Francisco
Fellowship, 2021 - Pediatric Nephrology, University of California, San Francisco
Residency, 2018 - Pediatrics, University of California San Francisco, Fresno
MD, 2015 - , Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara
BA, 2009 - English, University of California, Berkeley
Honors and Awards
- American Kidney Fund Clinical Scientist in Nephrology Fellowship – Finalist, American Kidney Fund, 2019
- Outstanding Resident Teacher Award, UCSF, Fresno, 2016
- AMSA Leadership Award, Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara - American Medical Student Association Chapter, 2013
- AMSA Class Representative Community Service Award, Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara - American Medical Student Association Chapter, 2011
- Discordances between pediatric and adult thresholds in the diagnosis of hypertension in adolescents with CKD.
- Trends in Living Donation by Race and Ethnicity Among Children With End-stage Renal Disease in the United States, 1995-2015.