Beth Aspel Winger, MD, PhD
- Population Pharmacokinetics of Melphalan for Pediatric Patients Undergoing Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation.
- A Guidance for Concomitant Drug Reconciliation Prior to Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in Children and Young Adults.
- Matched Targeted Therapy for Pediatric Patients with Relapsed, Refractory, or High-Risk Leukemias: A Report from the LEAP Consortium.
- The Relationship Between Busulfan Exposure and Achievement of Sustained Donor Myeloid Chimerism in Patients with Non-Malignant Disorders.
- Assessment of a Model-Informed Precision Dosing Platform Use in Routine Clinical Care for Personalized Busulfan Therapy in the Pediatric Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation (HCT) Population.
- Population Pharmacokinetics of Vemurafenib in Children With Recurrent/Refractory BRAF Gene V600E-Mutant Astrocytomas.
- ATP-Competitive Inhibitors Midostaurin and Avapritinib Have Distinct Resistance Profiles in Exon 17-Mutant KIT.
- Mycobacterium bovis Enterocolitis in an Immunocompromised Host.
- PPAR?: Welcoming the New Kid on the CML Stem Cell Block.
- Active-site inhibitors of mTOR target rapamycin-resistant outputs of mTORC1 and mTORC2.
- Targeted polypharmacology: discovery of dual inhibitors of tyrosine and phosphoinositide kinases.
- Discovery of drug-resistant and drug-sensitizing mutations in the oncogenic PI3K isoform p110 alpha.
- Discovery of trypanocidal compounds by whole cell HTS of Trypanosoma brucei.
- Regulation of metalloproteinases and NF-kappaB activation in rabbit synovial fibroblasts via E prostaglandins and Erk: contrasting effects of nabumetone and 6MNA.
- Cyclooxygenase-2-derived E prostaglandins down-regulate matrix metalloproteinase-1 expression in fibroblast-like synoviocytes via inhibition of extracellular signal-regulated kinase activation.