Caroline Hastings, MD
- Oncogenic NTRK fusion in congenital spinal cord glioblastoma: sequencing directs treatment.
- Late isolated central nervous system relapse in childhood B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia treated with intensified systemic therapy and delayed reduced dose cranial radiation: A report from the Children's Oncology Group study AALL02P2.
- Nelarabine in Pediatric and Young Adult T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Clearly Beneficial?
- Outcomes after late bone marrow and very early central nervous system relapse of childhood B-acute lymphoblastic leukemia: a report from the Children's Oncology Group phase III study AALL0433.
- Expanded access with intravenous hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin to treat children and young adults with Niemann-Pick disease type C1: a case report analysis.
- The ASPHO 2019 distinguished career award goes to Dr. Elliott P. Vichinsky.
- Isolated late testicular relapse of B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia treated with intensive systemic chemotherapy and response-based testicular radiation: A Children's Oncology Group study.
- Early postinduction intensification therapy improves survival for children and adolescents with high-risk acute lymphoblastic leukemia: a report from the Children's Oncology Group.