Kensho Iwanaga, MD, MS
2021 - Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Champion Training, University of California, San Francsico
2013 - Pediatric Pulmonology Fellowship, Seattle Children's Hospital
M.S., 2013 - Epidemiology, University of Washington School of Public Health
2010 - Pediatric Chief Residency, Children's Hospital & Research Center Oakland
2009 - Pediatric Residency, Children's Hospital & Research Center Oakland
M.D., 2006 - , University of California, Irvine College of Medicine
Honors and Awards
- Excellence in Teaching Award for General Teaching, UCSF Academy of Medical Educators, 2020
- Food insecurity and mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic in cystic fibrosis households.
- Pulmonary Metagenomic Sequencing Suggests Missed Infections in Immunocompromised Children.
- What is learned from measuring aerobic capacity in healthy children and young adults with cystic fibrosis
- Early-life ozone exposure associated with asthma without sensitization in Latino children.
- Urban particulate matter induces pro-remodeling factors by airway epithelial cells from healthy and asthmatic children.
- Mycobacterium abscessus complex lung infection in a toddler with a tracheostomy.
- Inflammatory and growth mediators in growing preterm infants.
- Effect of a high-fat meal on the growth hormone response to exercise in children.
- Inflammatory cytokine, growth factor and counterregulatory responses to exercise in children with type 1 diabetes and healthy controls.
- Effect of prior hyperglycemia on IL-6 responses to exercise in children with type 1 diabetes.
- Clinical significance of occult metastatic melanoma in sentinel lymph nodes and other high-risk factors based on long-term follow-up.
- Internal mammary sentinel lymph node mapping for invasive breast cancer: implications for staging and treatment.