Jennifer Michlitsch, MD
- Utilization of Thiopurine Metabolites and Allopurinol in Pediatric Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: Consideration for an Algorithmic Approach.
- Nelarabine in Pediatric and Young Adult T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Clearly Beneficial?
- Association of image-defined risk factors with clinical features, histopathology, and outcomes in neuroblastoma.
- Phase I trial of pazopanib in combination with irinotecan and temozolomide (PAZIT) for children and young adults with advanced sarcoma.
- Potassium supplementation mitigates corticosteroid-induced neuropsychiatric effects in pediatric oncology patients.
- Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis of the Gastrointestinal Tract: Evidence for Risk Organ Status.
- Vincristine-induced anemia in hereditary spherocytosis.
- Phase 1 multicenter trial to assess the maximum tolerated dose, safety, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of pazopanib in combination with irinotecan and temozolomide (PAZIT) for children and young adults with advanced sarcoma.
- Local control for vaginal botryoid rhabdomyosarcoma with pre-rectal transperineal surgical resection and autologous buccal graft vaginal replacement: A novel, minimally invasive, radiation-sparing approach.
- Cardiopulmonary Emergencies.
- Newborn screening for hemoglobinopathies in California.
- Recent advances in bone marrow transplantation in hemoglobinopathies.
- High Frequency of Asthma, Sepsis and Acute Chest Syndrome in Children with Sickle Cell Disease and Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Clinical differences between children and adults with pulmonary hypertension and sickle cell disease.