Angela Rivers, MD, PhD
- An Analysis of Racial and Ethnic Backgrounds Within the CASiRe International Cohort of Sickle Cell Disease Patients: Implications for Disease Phenotype and Clinical Research.
- A study of the geographic distribution and associated risk factors of leg ulcers within an international cohort of sickle cell disease patients: the CASiRe group analysis.
- Potential role of LSD1 inhibitors in the treatment of sickle cell disease: a review of preclinical animal model data.
- Pharmacological inhibition of LSD1 and mTOR reduces mitochondrial retention and associated ROS levels in the red blood cells of sickle cell disease.
- Adverse Reactions to Pneumococcal Vaccine in Pediatric and Adolescent Patients with Sickle Cell Disease.
- RN-1, a potent and selective lysine-specific demethylase 1 inhibitor, increases γ-globin expression, F reticulocytes, and F cells in a sickle cell disease mouse model.
- Rationally designed capsid and transgene cassette of AAV6 vectors for dendritic cell-based cancer immunotherapy.
- Optimizing the transduction efficiency of capsid-modified AAV6 serotype vectors in primary human hematopoietic stem cells in vitro and in a xenograft mouse model in vivo.
- Drug-loaded sickle cells programmed ex vivo for delayed hemolysis target hypoxic tumor microvessels and augment tumor drug delivery.
- Optimization of the capsid of recombinant adeno-associated virus 2 (AAV2) vectors: the final threshold?
- High-efficiency transduction of human monocyte-derived dendritic cells by capsid-modified recombinant AAV2 vectors.
- Optimized adeno-associated virus (AAV)-protein phosphatase-5 helper viruses for efficient liver transduction by single-stranded AAV vectors: therapeutic expression of factor IX at reduced vector doses.
- Congenital cytopenias and bone marrow failure syndromes.
- Type 2B von Willebrand disease associated with the release of platelet agglutinates from megakaryocytes in the bone marrow.
- Optimization of recombinant adeno-associated viral vectors for human beta-globin gene transfer and transgene expression.