Jason Boehme, MD
Fellowship, - Pediatric Critical Care, University of California, San Francisco
Residency, - School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco
- HIF-1a promotes cellular growth in lymphatic endothelial cells exposed to chronically elevated pulmonary lymph flow.
- Mechanical forces alter endothelin-1 signaling: comparative ovine models of congenital heart disease.
- Ovine Models of Congenital Heart Disease and the Consequences of Hemodynamic Alterations for Pulmonary Artery Remodeling.
- Preservation of myocardial contractility during acute hypoxia with OMX-CV, a novel oxygen delivery biotherapeutic.
- Analysis of the microRNA signature driving adaptive right ventricular hypertrophy in an ovine model of congenital heart disease.
- KLF2-mediated disruption of PPAR-? signaling in lymphatic endothelial cells exposed to chronically increased pulmonary lymph flow.
- Pulmonary artery smooth muscle cell hyperproliferation and metabolic shift triggered by pulmonary overcirculation.
- Spare hypoxia, spoil the child?