Tonya Chaffee, MD, MPH
Residency, - School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco
Honors and Awards
- Woman of the Year, San Francisco's District Attorney's Office, Commission on the Status of Women, San Francisco's Mayor's Office, 2014
- Excellence in Teaching Adacemy of Medical Educators, UCSF, 2006
- VOICES: An efficacious trauma-informed, gender-responsive cannabis use intervention for justice and school-referred girls with lifetime substance use history.
- Sex trafficking of adolescents and young adults in the United States: healthcare provider's role.
- Adolescent violence prevention practices among California pediatricians.