Jessica Neely, MD
06/2019 - Pediatric Rheumatology Fellowship, University of California, San Francisco
06/2016 - Pediatric Residency, University of California, San Francisco
MD, 05/2013 - Medicine, University of Kentucky College of Medicine
- Baseline characteristics of children with juvenile dermatomyositis enrolled in the first year of the new Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance registry.
- Multi-Modal Single-Cell Sequencing Identifies Cellular Immunophenotypes Associated With Juvenile Dermatomyositis Disease Activity.
- Cross-Tissue Transcriptomic Analysis Leveraging Machine Learning Approaches Identifies New Biomarkers for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Access to Care and Diagnostic Delays in Juvenile Dermatomyositis: Results From the Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance Legacy Registry.
- Advances Toward Precision Medicine in Juvenile Dermatomyositis.
- Gene Expression Meta-Analysis Reveals Concordance in Gene Activation, Pathway, and Cell-Type Enrichment in Dermatomyositis Target Tissues.
- Association of Short-Term Ultraviolet Radiation Exposure and Disease Severity in Juvenile Dermatomyositis: Results From the Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance Legacy Registry.
- Autoimmune Cytopenias in Pediatric Hematopoietic Cell Transplant Patients.
- Autoimmune haemolytic anaemia and autoimmune thrombocytopenia in childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus: updates on pathogenesis and treatment.
- Gene therapy for haemophilia.