Mark Cocalis, MD
M.D., 1984 - School of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles
- Cerebral microemboli detection for monitoring structural cardiac disease.
- Verapamil-sensitive idiopathic left ventricular tachycardia in a 6-month-old: unique considerations in diagnosis and management in an infant.
- Partial anomalous left pulmonary artery along with aortic coarctation in an infant with Kabuki syndrome.
- Late left pulmonary artery stenosis after the Norwood procedure is prevented by a modification in shunt construction.
- Reconstruction of stenotic or occluded iliofemoral veins and inferior vena cava using intravascular stents: re-establishing access for future cardiac catheterization and cardiac surgery.
- Pediatric digital echocardiography: a study of the analog-to-digital transition.
- Effect of accessory pulmonary blood flow on survival after the bidirectional Glenn procedure.
- Braided bronchus: a previously undescribed airway anomaly.
- Percutaneous coil occlusion of patent ductus arteriosus.
- Partial anomalous left pulmonary artery: new evidence on the development of the pulmonary artery sling.
- Accessory hepatic vein to pulmonary venous atrium as a cause of cyanosis after the Fontan operation.
- Unusual "midseptal" sinus venosus defect.
- Ebstein's malformation of the mitral valve: association with aortic obstruction.
- EAT to the beat: "ectopic" atrial tachycardia caused by catheter whip.
- The acute management of paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia in children.