Roger Long, MD
2019 - Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Champion Training, University of California
- Postoperative Hypoparathyroidism After Total Thyroidectomy in Children.
- Schimke immunoosseous dysplasia and management considerations for vascular risks.
- Sex differences in response to targeted kyphosis specific exercise and posture training in community-dwelling older adults: a randomized controlled trial.
- Targeted spine strengthening exercise and posture training program to reduce hyperkyphosis in older adults: results from the study of hyperkyphosis, exercise, and function (SHEAF) randomized controlled trial.
- Sprouty2 regulates endochondral bone formation by modulation of RTK and BMP signaling.
- Regulation of Ligand and Shear Stress-induced Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1) Signaling by the Integrin Pathway.
- IGF-I Signaling in Osterix-Expressing Cells Regulates Secondary Ossification Center Formation, Growth Plate Maturation, and Metaphyseal Formation During Postnatal Bone Development.
- Quantitation of CYP24A1 enzymatic activity with a simple two-hybrid system.
- Advanced bone age in a girl with Wiedemann-Steiner syndrome and an exonic deletion in KMT2A (MLL).
- Role of IGF-I signaling in regulating osteoclastogenesis.